Hard Disk Sentinel version 2.70 is available.
If you have some time, please download from www.hdsentinel.com
or update the existing version by the updater.
If you have successfully registered and activated any previous version,
the updated version will be also registered and activated.
If you plan to download manually, please make sure you download the
correct version (standard or PRO).
The list of updates in this version:
- Added support for newer NVidia chipsets and different previously unsupported controllers
- Added 300+ new hard disks to database
- Proper Dutch and Ukrainian language support
- Improved speed and responsiveness of the software
- Detecting and displaying hard disk controller and location information
- Detecting and displaying new disk features (free-fall control, NV cache size, etc.)
- Detecting and displaying more version and transport details
- Menu and report changes, improvements
and of course it contains all finalised updates of version 2.60b
(RAID and USB support, more flexible and configurable backup operations,
disk usage icons and so).
For the full list of updates, please view http://www.hdsentinel.com/rev.php
NEW: The Enterprise server solution allows monitoring and managing disk
information of remote hosts from a centralized administration console.
Free demo is available on the webpage.
If you or your company is interested, please let me know by e-mail.
NEW: Hard Disk Sentinel international forum is finally on-line!
I'd like to invite you to come and let me know your ideas, questions and thougths
about the software or your experiences about storage devices.
It would be nice if we can share our thoughts and help each other to prevent