Please check this S.M.A.R.T report

How, what, where and why - when using the software.
masoudnkh

Please check this S.M.A.R.T report

Post by masoudnkh »

I see from someday ago , open explorer and files slow :cry:
please see attachment and check all attribute. Thanks
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (134.91 KiB) Viewed 1838 times
hdsentinel
Site Admin

Re: Please check this S.M.A.R.T report

Post by hdsentinel »

I examined it and as you can see, everything is perfect: the selected attribute shows 0 bad sectors (see the Data column = 0000).
But you do not need to manually check the attributes, as you can see in the upper left area, your hard disk is 100% healthy.
No problems found and as I see, the temperature level is also correct.

For complete testing (for example to periodically examine the hard disk drives, verify and confirm that the hard disk is perfect - or reveal any possible hidden errors) I'd recommend using the tests available in the Disk menu.

For more information about these tests, please check:

https://www.hdsentinel.com/faq.php#tests

as they can be used to reveal any problem(s) - or confirm if the hard disk drive is working correctly.

Maybe your hard disk has lots of temporary files and/or the file system is fragmented and/or Windows may perform an update in the background.
These can slow down the access of files/programs.
masoudnkh

Re: Please check this S.M.A.R.T report

Post by masoudnkh »

hdsentinel wrote:I examined it and as you can see, everything is perfect: the selected attribute shows 0 bad sectors (see the Data column = 0000).
But you do not need to manually check the attributes, as you can see in the upper left area, your hard disk is 100% healthy.
No problems found and as I see, the temperature level is also correct.

For complete testing (for example to periodically examine the hard disk drives, verify and confirm that the hard disk is perfect - or reveal any possible hidden errors) I'd recommend using the tests available in the Disk menu.

For more information about these tests, please check:

https://www.hdsentinel.com/faq.php#tests

as they can be used to reveal any problem(s) - or confirm if the hard disk drive is working correctly.

Maybe your hard disk has lots of temporary files and/or the file system is fragmented and/or Windows may perform an update in the background.
These can slow down the access of files/programs.

I truly appreciate you.
Can you help me for other question? i want buy hard disk for my laptop, if you can help me for choice the best form this brand list:
1- western digital blue 2 tra
2- Hitachi 2 tra
3- Segate BarraCuda 2 tra
4- Toshiba 2 tra

Notice: I am webdesigner, web developer and sometime use photoshop.