Purchased Family Version from BitsDuJour

How, what, where and why - when using the software.
KevinL

Purchased Family Version from BitsDuJour

Post by KevinL »

Hello,

I just purchased Hard Disk Sentinel PROFESSIONAL Family license - Lifetime Upgrades v6.01 and received my license code. I was ready to install it on one computer now, but not on other computers until later. I was surprised to see the warning on the email with my license that stated: You must install/register the software while the promotion is active, and cannot do so afterwards. Is this correct or does that just apply to the free standard version that was offered? If it is correct, I will be returning the license as it's of little use if I need to install it in the next five hours and cannot do it afterwards.

Thank you,

Kevin
hdsentinel
Site Admin

Re: Purchased Family Version from BitsDuJour

Post by hdsentinel »

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your message and selecting Hard Disk Sentinel Professional Family license.

Sorry for the possible troubles or confusion. I can confirm that if you have the license code (15 digit number), then you can install, register/activate the license ANY TIME later (even after months or years).
No need to install/register/activate now: the license code grants lifetime use and free updates to all future versions - so you can begin using the license later when required.

The message you see was related only to a possible promotional (giveaway) version offered by BitsDuJour for free - but it is NOT applicable for the Professional / Professional Family license if you have the 15 digit license code.

For additional information, please check:

https://www.hdsentinel.com/kb/category/ ... entic.html

Sorry again for the possible confusion.
KevinL

Re: Purchased Family Version from BitsDuJour

Post by KevinL »

Thanks for confirming. I figured the message was for the giveaway version. I have installed it on two of my home computers, so far.

Have a great day,

Kevin