The program is not started with Windows.

Post here if you encounter any problems or bugs with the software.
emanuel.

The program is not started with Windows.

Post by emanuel. »

Hi.
I have this problem with the HDS downloaded from sharewareonsale version 4.71. The program does not start with Windows. I already noticed the scheduled tasks but the program folder is empty. If someone knows a solution very grateful in advance.
Greetings.
hdsentinel
Site Admin

Re: The program is not started with Windows.

Post by hdsentinel »

Thanks for your message and excuse me for the troubles.

While I absolutely have no idea why and could never reproduce similar yes, it is known that in some cases Windows scheduler does not create the proper entries to start any software automatically (even configured and should do so).

This is described many times, for example on this forum topic: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10694&p=15289
which gives information about the situation, suggests ways to examine the issue, steps to attempt to re-create the startup entries - and if things do not help, then in worst case it is possible to manually create the entries to start up the software.
emanuel.

Post by emanuel. »

Thank you very much problem solved.
Greetings.
emanuel.

Post by emanuel. »

One more thing, is it possible for the program to start minimized? Thank you very much.
hdsentinel
Site Admin

Post by hdsentinel »

Yes of course: please open Configuration -> Preferences page and un-check the "Display main window when started" option under the "Load with Windows" option.
This way Hard Disk Sentinel will start in minimized mode, the main window will be not displayed.
emanuel.

Post by emanuel. »

Thanks topic solved!!! :)