Transfer Rate not visible

Post here if you encounter any problems or bugs with the software.
Bruce1234

Transfer Rate not visible

Post by Bruce1234 »

Hi,

I'm trying V5.40, and the Performance windows seems to have an intermittent problem: sometimes, the bottom part when you see the graph is almost invisible, you only see the title but not the graph itself.
I could not find a handle to change its size.
hdsentinel
Site Admin

Re: Transfer Rate not visible

Post by hdsentinel »

Sounds so interesting.

When do you see the problem, please try to capture an image and send to info (at) hdsentinel (dot) com
and try to describe exactly when/how it happened.

Maybe related to some change in the system (display) configuration like changing DPI, resolution, display adapter count/type etc...
Would need a way to reproduce in order to check.

Also if you use Report menu -> Send test report to developer option, it may give some thoughts.
Bruce1234

Post by Bruce1234 »

Hi,

I decided to buy the program, restarted it and of course, now I don't see the problem!

I suspect this may happen when the prgram starts at boot time. For the moment my PC is busy with a backup, but once it's done, I'll reboot it and see if I can make it happen again.

FYI, I use custom scaling of 135% with Windows 7 x64. It's likely the problem is due to the custom scaling.
Bruce1234

Post by Bruce1234 »

Well, it's been a while and quite a few reboots, and the problem never happened again.

If someday it does, I'll follow your instructions. Meantime, you can close the support ticket if you opened one.

Thanks.