New Hard Disk Sentinel Pro beta version 4.60.9b available:
- added support for NVMe SSDs: detecting temperature, health, features, complete self-monitoring S.M.A.R.T. data
(tested with INTEL SSDPEDMW400G4, INTEL SSDPEDMW012T4)
- new function: determine file stored in any sector, useful to get information about possible damaged files on unreadable sectors.
(works on NTFS/FAT32/FAT16/FAT12 volumes, hard disks, SSDs, removable drives, pendrives, memory cards)
Disk menu -> Surface test -> View -> Click on a sector to view the sector contents and then on the bottom click on "Detect file information for sector"
- new option: automatically detect and report all possible damaged files at the end of the complete surface scan.
To enable, select Disk menu -> Surface test and in the new window, select Configuration tab.
On the bottom, there is a new option: Detect file information for sectors with errors
- new option: double click on the "power on time" label or value to show in years / days / hours format (when the device is older than 1 year)
- improved Adaptec RAID controller support
- improved power on time calculation