Just purchased family license for HDS Professional

Any ideas, thoughts - not necessary related to Hard Disk Sentinel.
bioluminousflux

Just purchased family license for HDS Professional

Post by bioluminousflux »

Hello,

I just purchased a family license for HDS Professional approximately 20 minutes ago but have not received an e-mail containing my registration information.

How long does it usually take to receive an e-mail with the registration information?

My order number was XXXXX8253

Any help you could provide on this issue would be greatly appreciated.
hdsentinel
Site Admin

Re: Just purchased family license for HDS Professional

Post by hdsentinel »

Hello,

Thanks for selecting Hard Disk Sentinel Pro.

Generally the license code and the details about how to register/activate the software is usually sent immediately during the transaction by our financial partner.

If you did not yet receive it, then maybe the mail arrived to spam/trash folder - or maybe your mail server blocked the message completely. This may happen especially with some addresses like yahoo / hotmail.

Please send a message with the order number to info@hdsentinel.com (with your name and original e-mail address used during order) so then I can lookup and send the information.

I checked but from the partial order number and this address, I can't find the details....
izod

Post by izod »

i am having the same issue. i purchased the software yesterday and still have not received the product key (checked spam folders, searched email for anything with "sentinel").

i just emailed info@hdsentinel.com, fingers crossed for a quick solution
hdsentinel
Site Admin

Post by hdsentinel »

If I'm correct, you already received in e-mail yesterday ;)
Sorry for the troubles, seems the original mail sent with the license code somehow lost.