my performance keep decreasing

Any ideas, thoughts - not necessary related to Hard Disk Sentinel.
dwgxampo

my performance keep decreasing

Post by dwgxampo »

hello, i just bought this ssd yesterday. and suddenly got communication error between hosts
and performance is at 70% when i first check
i changed the sata cable the performance is back to 100% but not long after that it decreasing again and again :(
my ssd is kingston a400 980gb
please help
dsxgsdxhgsdx.PNG
dsxgsdxhgsdx.PNG (33.82 KiB) Viewed 2635 times
hdsentinel
Site Admin

Re: my performance keep decreasing

Post by hdsentinel »

Please install the latest possible version:

https://www.hdsentinel.com/beta6/hdsentinel_pro_setup_6104-cmhs.zip

which has some updates for these special Kingston models. As described in the list of updates:

https://www.hdsentinel.com/beta6/hdsentinel_beta_revision.txt

- improved reporting of some Kingston SSDs (some firmware versions may previously reported high number of communication errors)

Some firmware versions work differently than others and the updated version will "know" this and not report communication errors.
Still collecting information about these special firmware versions so if you use Report menu -> Send test report to developer option, it helps checking and further development.
dwgxampo

Post by dwgxampo »

hello, i just downloaded the latest version possible
i got my performance back to 100% and no communication error ,but in smart it still show the fail number
and i noticed that my ssd's health is suddenly dropped..? out of nowhere im so confused
hdsentinel
Site Admin

Post by hdsentinel »

If you use Report menu -> Send test report to developer option, it is possible to check and advise.