Zoho Mail Won't Display Daily Status Emails

Post here if you encounter any problems or bugs with the software.
Muad'Dib

Zoho Mail Won't Display Daily Status Emails

Post by Muad'Dib »

This is not a problem with HDS, but starting Tuesday, January 23rd, my email provider Zoho.com stopped displaying the body of the daily status (HTML) email (it just shows up as blank). This happens with their Windows desktop client, their browser interface, and their Android client. All my other non-Zoho email programs continue to display the HDS emails properly. Also, I have HDS installed on multiple systems and Zoho is now having the same problem displaying the body of the email from all of these systems (plain text status emails display just fine). To me, this clearly seems to be a problem with Zoho not "translating" the body of the HTML email properly (and until Tuesday afternoon, Zoho didn't have a problem either). Also, old (pre-Tuesday) HDS daily status emails display correctly when I open them with my Zoho clients. None of my HDS programs have been updated recently (most are running v6.10), so it's not like HDS changed something at its end.

Zoho is having me jump through hoops trying to troubleshoot this, yet for some unknown reason, they don't want me to have HDS send them a daily status email directly (then if they saw the same problem I am seeing, they could troubleshoot their own system). Therefore I am posting here in the hopes that another user is also using Zoho and HDS and has recently started to encounter the same problem. If more than one user is experiencing this issue (and reports it), maybe they'll start looking for the cause at their end.

I repeat that this just started in the afternoon of Tuesday, January 23rd (USA time). I had several status emails that morning that displayed normally, then the one email that afternoon that exhibited the problem. And now, all my HTML status emails won't display properly under Zoho.

Anyone else here using HDS and Zoho? If so, is this problem happening to you as well? Which clients are you using? If so, let me know and maybe we can tell Zoho about it.

Thanks in advance!
M`D