Report show "unhealthy", but it doesn't give any explanation.

How, what, where and why - when using the software.
Tasha1

Report show "unhealthy", but it doesn't give any explanation.

Post by Tasha1 »

The report shows 3 hard drives that are connected to my system. 2 of them are described as Healthy. The third one is described as Unhealthy, but it doesn't give any explanation. Please refer to the attached image for details.
Hard Disk Sentinal report showing #unhealthy# EXTREME SSD 6x4 inches.jpg
Hard Disk Sentinal report showing #unhealthy# EXTREME SSD 6x4 inches.jpg (51.83 KiB) Viewed 163 times
Thanks for you help
Tasha1[/size]
hdsentinel
Site Admin

Re: Report show "unhealthy", but it doesn't give any explanation.

Post by hdsentinel »

Sorry, there is some confusion here. On the image, you selected drive #0 (Samsung SSD) so the Overview page shows the Health and details of that drive (including explanation of the Health of that drive) - but you ask about the WD drive below.

I suggest to please select the WD drive as the Overview page will show the details: it explains the situation of that drive: the text description designed exactly to confirm the details, explain things, why the Health is the value you see.

But if a different drive seleced - then you'll see the explanation for that drive there.

The image is very low resolution so I do not really see the details (even the Health) of the WD drive, so can't say anything to be sure.
Not sure, but probably that drive also has some wearout caused by the writes (similarly as the Samsung SSD you selected), so I suggest to check these pages first:

https://www.hdsentinel.com/ssd_case_health_decrease_wearout.php
https://www.hdsentinel.com/kb/category/16/solid-state-drives-ssds/why-my-ssd-shows-98-health-if-no-problems-reported.html

as they describe the situation with more details.

I suggest to use Report menu -> Send test report to developer option, then it is possible to check the complete status of the affected drive and I can examine and assist / explain the situation with more details.