How to Upgrade from Single to Family License

Any ideas, thoughts - not necessary related to Hard Disk Sentinel.
Muad'Dib

How to Upgrade from Single to Family License

Post by Muad'Dib »

I currently have a single license to HDS Pro. Is there a path to upgrading it to a family license (effectively adding licenses for 4 more computers)? While I don't have a family, I do have more than one computer that I'd like to install the software on.

I didn't see anything obvious on the main site allowing this type of license upgrade.

Thanks in advance.

M'D
hdsentinel
Site Admin

Re: How to Upgrade from Single to Family License

Post by hdsentinel »

Thanks for your message and question.

Yes of course, it is possible upgrade any time from HDS Pro to HDS Pro Family license.
The cost of the upgrade is the difference between the retail prices of these two versions, it is EUR 22 or USD 27.50
The easiest way to upgrade is to transfer this amount by PayPal transfer service to info@hdsentinel.com
and then the license information for the upgraded version will be sent back.
To help the upgrade process, please also send an e-mail with your current license number for reference.
If this is not possible (you do not have PayPal account or prefer other solution), please send an e-mail also to find out the best way.

(on this forum, upgrade from HDS standard to HDS Pro was discussed previously, basically using the same method:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1322&start=0 )
warriorfullights

Post by warriorfullights »

I am just wondering if there is a demo version available or at least tell me what is the cheapest version available?
hdsentinel
Site Admin

Post by hdsentinel »

Thanks for your message and question.

Of course it is possible to download the cheapest version: the unregistered trial version from the "Download" page:
www.hdsentinel.com/download.php

or directly from http://www.harddisksentinel.com/hdsenti ... _setup.zip

This shows the most important functions and can be used to examine hard disk status. It offers some limited testing and disk management options, just advanced tests, backup, alerts, remote monitoring and other features are not available in it.

On the "Store" page ( http://www.hdsentinel.com/store.php ) you can compare the features and prices of the different versions (Hard Disk Sentinel unregistered/trial, Hard Disk Sentinel standard, Hard Disk Sentinel Professional) to decide which would be the best.