Greek language

Localization related questions and ideas.
theoasim

Greek language

Post by theoasim »

Hello! how can i translate the program in greek language? Pls help!!!
hdsentinel
Site Admin

Re: Greek language

Post by hdsentinel »

theoasim wrote:Hello! how can i translate the program in greek language? Pls help!!!
I recommend to download the latest Professional version (it is the most complete and it has the most texts to translate).

It is not possible to add the new language (to modify the list of languages) in the current version of the software because the list is coded into the software. Of course, when the translation is finished, I'll add it immediately to the new version.

To translate, you will need to translate the labels from EN.LNG and ENPRO.LNG
I recommend to copy (replace) EN.LNG to HU.LNG, and ENPRO.LNG to HUPRO.LNG and make the translation in these HU.LNG and HUPRO.LNG files (which are now english files).
This way you can easily switch between "English" and "Magyar" languages (but the later will be english and then changes your translation).

I recommend to use Windows NOTEPAD to edit the HU.LNG and HUPRO.LNG files. Please keep the original structure of the files: all lines should match with the appropriate english lines. For example, if you see "&Registration" in line 100, then your file should contain the translated version of "Registration" in line 100.
The & character defines the hot-key: the next character will be the hot-key in the menu (in this case the "R").
You can use CTRL+G in NOTEPAD to jump to any specific line.

At the end of the EN.LNG, you can see some entries in the Name=value format. If you want to translate them, please keep the Name (what you see before the "=") as now and modify the right part only. Please check any current LNG file (but not EN.LNG) so you'll have some ideas about it.

Please enter your name or nickname into line 239 and your email (if you want) to line 240 of the HU.LNG file.
This way your name will be displayed when a user selects the language file made by you.

Please send me an e-mail to info @ hdsentinel.com if you have any questions about the translation. Of course I'll provide a free registration code for the PRO version for your kindness and time, just send me the first version of the translation.
justin_ruch1180

Post by justin_ruch1180 »

Does this support chinese language??

url
Last edited by justin_ruch1180 on 2011.02.18. 03:28, edited 1 time in total.
hdsentinel
Site Admin

Post by hdsentinel »

Yes of couse, both Chinese and traditional Chinese languages are supported.

Please refer to http://www.hdsentinel.com/languages.php for the complete list of supported languages or download the latest version to verify it. If the language is not selected automatically after installation, please use Configuration -> Preferences to select the language manually.
ricaluanna

Post by ricaluanna »

I am glad it supports chinese language.
firionicable

Post by firionicable »

What are the available languages we could use is there Japanese language available?
hdsentinel
Site Admin

Post by hdsentinel »

Please check Products -> Hard Disk Sentinel -> Languages page or directly at http://www.hdsentinel.com/languages.php
for the complete list languages supported by the latest version.
Currently Japanese translation is not yet available, I hope such translation will be also available (looking for somebody to make translation ;) )
firionicable wrote:What are the available languages we could use is there Japanese language available?